This is the video that started it all! Three years ago we noticed an uptick in designer orders. There was a constant back-and-forth struggle over the art. Designers want creative control. We needed art to conform to "best practices". It was obvious we needed to teach the theory and technical aspects of pin design to our customers.
One day on a whim, Ultimate Promotions owner Craig Davidiuk deconstructed a submitted design and posted this video. Davidiuk is a former factory owner and has literally worked in all stations in the pin factory. He took a shine to design in the late 80s and has been passionate about pins and graphic design trends ever since!
Within a month the video was getting 1000 views! It was a watershed moment for our company. Since then we've dedicated a massive amount of resources to helping DIY Enamel Pin Designers create great pins! Enjoy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- What Is The Difference Between Hard And Soft Enamel?
- Enamel Pin Designer Master Class (4 videos)
- DIY Enamel Pin Design: Cheat Sheet
- DIY Enamel Pin Design: Glitter
- DIY Enamel Pin Design: Electroplating
- DIY Enamel Pins Design: Textures
- DIY Enamel Pin Design: Clear Enamel
- DIY Enamel Pin Design: Silk Screens