The Die Struck process involves creating a stamping and trimming mold and die.
- A metal allow is placed over the mold and hydraulic pressure is applied.
- This process is suitable for medals that are smaller than 2.5" wide and 3mm thick
The Die Cast process is perfect for medals over 2.5" and thicker medals. If you have 3D in your design we may need to go with cast.
- Ideal or medals that are thicker than 3mm.
- Used mostly for national and international events where a substantial award medal is required
- same process the Conqueror uses for 4" award medals
- Custom bilt and built medals from our stock catalog featuring a standard base with a custom insert
- Cost $2-4 ea
- Lead Time: 1-2 weeks
- Perfect for sports day medals, hockey tournaments
- set-up costs: usually less than $50 if any
- Custom die struck medals
- $3-7 each
- Lead Time: 2-3 weeks
- Perfect for tournaments, provincial and national events
- set-up costs: $150-300
- Custom die cast medals
- cost $5-20 each
- Lead Time: 4-6 weeks
- Perfect for prestigious national and international
- set-up costs: $200-400
Custom Sports & Award Medals
- Budget three weeks for most orders.
- If you are getting a complex idea made or have a lot of people weighing in on design, add a couple more weeks.
Stock Medals With No Customization
We can ship stock medals to you within two business days, plus shipping in most cases.