- typically 2.25"
- $5-7 each
- Lead Time: 2-3 weeks
- Perfect for virtual races virtual runs
- you can get any logo and design you want.
- set-up costs: $135
The Die Struck process involves creating a stamping and trimming mold and die.
- A metal alloy is placed over the mold and hydraulic pressure is applied to create a "die struck" imprint in the virtual race medal
- This process is suitable for medals that are smaller than 3" wide and 3mm thick
The Die Cast process is perfect for larger and thicker medals. If you have 3D in your design we may need to go with the die cast process.
- Ideal for medals that are thicker than 3mm.
- Used mostly for national and international events where a substantial award medal is required
Custom Virtual Run Medals
- Budget three weeks for most orders. Rush service available upon request.
- If you are getting a complex idea made or have a lot of people weighing in on design, add a couple more weeks.
We can offer standard ribbon colours and patterns. If you need a specific colour, add a week to production and we can custom dye our neck ribbon any colour you desire.
We also have full colour dye sublimated neck ribbons which allow you to imprint any pattern, photo or idea of your choosing.